• Powerful Deep purple: The color of purple symbolize prosperity and if you believe in such things then you better paint it all purple. If you don’t like the whole house paint in purple why don’t you try a simple mix of white color and purple lining at the middle of the wall or maybe you can bring it to the house’s entrance, artwork, or perhaps your house cutlery.
• Purple Wallpaper: Why don’t you try to take a new look with a big bold prints that has a light or maybe dark plums purple color? It looks great for sure and pair bold wall paper with subtle neutral furnishings so that you get a good harmony.
• Purple at the Office: Since purple is the color of prosperity, then why don’t you add some purple color at your office, who knows that your luck might change better and bring more wealth for the company or to your work, considering using purple desk, purple windows tint or purple lighting might be a good idea.
• Mix and Match that “purplovers”: You can always match that purple color depending on the kind of purple you have. If you have light purples it’s best to mix it with dark browns, and mustard yellows which will resulted in modern and sophisticated. When you have a darker purple it will work better with lighter gold, and oranges. You can always mix it with red or cooling blue color to give you more lively feel to your interior.
• Healing Power of Purple: It is believed that purple will get you to the head and nervous systems healing process. If you carefully notice that most aroma therapy medication uses lavender flower which we all know for sure that lavender is purple.
Have fun with purple and stay with us with more of Home Coloring Tips and Ideas special for you.