1. The Listed Property Show - This aggregation caters to grouping who are hunting to acquire new property in every toll bands of every types. Taking place at the Olympia Exhibition Centre in Kensington, London, the aggregation will feature assorted kinds of listed properties that are on the market, ranging from suburban homes, to apartments, flat flats and land on which homes can be built.
2. Design Prima - This author aggregation deals with interior decoration and the stylish fashions in interiors and design. The event will focus on furniture and furnishings from some of the best sort names in the industry and will highlight the stylish trends in interior design, with directive designers having exhibits at the Design Prima.
3. Ideal Home Show - Taking place at Earls Court in London, this aggregation takes a broad countenance at various bag needs, whether it is construction, interiors, garden, accessories, fittings or furnishings. Exhibitors include several directive companies from the UK and crossways the world. The aggregation is open to the public and is one of the main House and Home shows which takes place annually.
4. 100% Design author - This is the UK's directive organisation and architecture expo, featuring the best designs, decor materials and supplies that will help achieve the perfect home. It is substantially attended by architects and interior decorators from around the concern and as the show's denomination suggests, is very much convergent on the organisation elements of the house and home.
5. Homes for Good - This aggregation takes place once a year at the Westpoint Arena at Exeter, county and focuses on sustainable architecture for homes and covers better gardening practices. Eco Build and Sustainable organisation for the bag and garden are covered in info and with a number of exhibitors always present. Although a much smaller aggregation than the 'Ideal Home Show', this is perfect for grouping in the South-West who are interested in Home Exhibitions but who desire to avoid traveling to London.