This My Colections Interior Design

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lava Lamps May Be Back in Modern Floor Lamps

Lava Lamps May Be Back in Modern Floor Lamps
Lava Lamps May Be Back in Modern Floor Lamps

Fashion and decorating trends come and go. There are whatever trends that we're rattling happy to see go. and as far as I am concerned. the lava lamp is one of them. But now. that famous decennary trend has now reappeared on the scene.

When I was a kid. a lot of my friends had lava lamps. At that time. I thought they were just the coolest component to own. My senior sister had lava lamps in her apartment so I thought it was a rattling mature abstract to have. I begged my parents for one. first for my date and then for Christmas. but I never got one. My care was way too practical; the reason I could not have one was because there was no player outlet in my room. I was willling to give up my regular lamp. but that intent didn't fly. Neither did the intent that we could put the lava lamps all over the house. My ill-informed care thought they were ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...