This My Colections Interior Design

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Fabulous DIY Project!

I was over visiting my friend Marian at Miss Mustard Seed this week and I have to tell you her recent project stopped me in my tracks.
Marian took a $6.00 dresser she purchased at an auction last fall and turn it into a work of art!
The veneer was chipped and bubbled and beyond her ability to repair. So, she decided to paint it and then cover it with antique sheet music. Isn't this a wonderful effect?
And in case your feeling crafty and inspired she has more photos and the step by step instructions here.
This is only one of her many projects, so don't miss a visit to her blog, Miss Mustard Seed.
By the way, she is part of So You Think You Can Decorate Competition; so if you want to see other great projects, or vote for hers, click here.
Thanks for inspiring us, Marian!! I am off to search the attic to see what I can create!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...