This My Colections Interior Design

Monday, February 1, 2010

Veranda and Tara Shaw Maison

If you happen to pick up this months Veranda magazine (this cover is from last March). You will see a write about Tara Shaw's "New Classics". As you might recall, famous antique dealer and designer Tara Shaw, launched a line of reproduction pieces that are just stunning called her Maison line.
I own several pieces myself including the Mora Clock, which is a copy of Tara's own clock.

And this lovely little gilded iron table - it sits next to my sweet Swedish chairs in the conservatory.

For more information on the Maison line click here, to read a post I did last spring, when I visited in New Orleans. It was right before Tara released the line - so you all got a sneak preview.
Now this fabulous line is only available to the trade so if you are interested in any pieces, pop me an email and I will get you pricing. Happy February!! Can you believe it's February already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...